Wednesday 28 July 2010

"They are absolutely beautiful, I am thrilled..."





















Another beautiful Queensberry Album delivered to its home, together with two digital copies for parents.
The digital copies - 7" x 5" - are faithful replicas of the Feature Album, covered in the same 'Baby Blue' Leather. Each one even features the flip pages which I designed to tell the story of the ceremony on one spread. Delivered in their own soft bags they are the perfect gift for parents.

There is nothing to beat Queensberry's quality. Expensive? Yes. But you get what you pay for. I guess I could offer my clients cheaper covers, mass market binding systems and standard size images and layouts. But I don't give my clients average quality work so why put it in an average quality album?


Close ups of the Baby Blue Leather cover - really soft and feely - embossed with my clients' names and wedding date; the Feature Album pages to show the page mounting of the photos (ivory mat on grey page); the first page, which has all the key details of the wedding day; the edges of the album pages, beautifully finished to last a lifetime of handling.


















1 comment: